Welcome to The NHL Arena

Welcome to The NHL Arena, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The NHL Arena by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Stars Blog-Off (Round 2)

• Locked Goal This goal is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Stars Blog-Off (Round 2) (33 fans have cast votes)

Choose your 2 favorite Stars blogs

1. Andrews' Dallas Stars Page (8 votes [17.78%])

Percentage of vote: 17.78%

2. Defending Big D (15 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Laughs 2 Loud (6 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

4. The Other 6 Seconds (16 votes [35.56%])

Percentage of vote: 35.56%

Vote

#1 OFFLINE   **LS**

**LS**

Atlantic Division

• Commissioner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,624 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:40
  • Position:Left Defense

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

Please select 2 of the remaining blogs that you would like to see make the next round in our Blog-Off Tournament...

Andrew's Dallas Stars Page
Defending Big D
Laughs 2 Loud
The Other 6 Seconds

In this round, we ask our voters to avoid choosing their selections based on such things such as blog graphics, blog tools, amount of updates, etc. Let's make this round specifically about writing ability.

For every member that takes the time to click these links, check these blogs out, vote in the poll and impress me with a critique on any one blog mentioned, I will be giving out Jersey Awards throughout the contest.

So let's hear what you have to say... and let's please try our best to be constructive with our words.

(This tourney encourages fans of all teams to participate and not just fans of the team in question.)

#2 Guest_NYRGirardi5_*

Guest_NYRGirardi5_*

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:26 PM

Laughs 2 Loud got my vote because it brings up the lighter side of hockey and the Stars. Although it may not be updated very often lately (the blogger admits to this), I really like the overall content and it did make me laugh reading some of the stuff the blogger had to say.

#3 Guest_Sabresfan2630_*

Guest_Sabresfan2630_*

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:35 PM

I think that the best two are Laughs 2 Loud, The Other 6 Seconds.Laughs 2 Loud was my favorite because It had good infomation, well build articles and paragraphs and good graphics. The Other 6 Seconds had great actrices but not many good graphics.