Welcome to The NHL Arena

Welcome to The NHL Arena, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The NHL Arena by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The Neutral Zone Pt. 2

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:1
  • Position:Goaltender

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

bought my p***off tickets today....got an email from my rep, #381.00 for 16 game strip.....sth price for first round and only double for sc finals....not bad.....

I got that email too. $1063 for mine to get all 4 rounds or pay per round $190 first round, $243 second, $270 third and $360 fourth which comes out to $1063 too. I should be able to easily afford the pay as you go first round :pray: The other rounds not so sure. I may have a couple credit cards that have been paid down enough to squeeze them on. :shifty:

#22 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

Here's a link to some St Particks Day pics from Flogging Molly.
Link

#23 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:8
  • Position:Center

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Here's a link to some St Particks Day pics from Flogging Molly.
Link

in case anyone wonders about the shot of Q's bloody knee, that was a result of his joining in with the mosh pit......i'll leave it at that.....lol....

#24 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

in case anyone wonders about the shot of Q's bloody knee, that was a result of his joining in with the mosh pit......i'll leave it at that.....lol....

That wasn't a mosh pit. :rolleyes: That was an opening in the crowd with several drunk ass dudes hopping around in circles. :lol2: Good times either way. Sucks getting old though. <_<

#25 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Oh snap! I just remembered tonight is the meet the team event. Anybody going?

#26 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Posted Image

Remember those parking spaces on the West side of the arena they let the new Outlet Mall take for development? :facepalm1:

Cardinals could sue Glendale over loss of parking

The Arizona Cardinals are accusing cash-strapped Glendale of financial mismanagement and could sue the city over the loss of parking for roughly 9,000 of the team's ticket-holders at Westgate City Center near University of Phoenix Stadium.

Glendale, which has spent heavily to try to keep the Phoenix Coyotes in neighboring Jobing.com Arena, is working with the team on a solution to the dispute, Mayor Elaine Scruggs said.

The Cardinals and the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority, which manages the stadium, sent Glendale a four-page letter Monday seeking written assurances the parking problem would be addressed by May1. If not, the letter said, legal action may follow.

More!

#27 OFFLINE   HockeyKate30

HockeyKate30

Injured Reserve

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,255 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:30

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

Since they have so many events go on at the Cardinals stadium :rolleyes:

#28 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Since they have so many events go on at the Cardinals stadium :rolleyes:

The football games...they draw the most people and I'm thinking those spaces are needed when 60,000+ people show up for the games and it was in the contract between the team and the city before the stadium was even built.

Since Scruggs and Beasley are retiring I don't think they now care how much damage they leave in their wake. :munch_h4h:

#29 OFFLINE   HockeyKate30

HockeyKate30

Injured Reserve

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,255 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:30

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

The football games...they draw the most people and I'm thinking those spaces are needed when 60,000+ people show up for the games and it was in the contract between the team and the city before the stadium was even built.

Since Scruggs and Beasley are retiring I don't think they now care how much damage they leave in their wake. :munch_h4h:

How many Cardinals games are played when the Coyotes play? 0!

#30 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

How many Cardinals games are played when the Coyotes play? 0!

You mean played at the same time? They would never do that. lol. Some of the football season is during hockey season though. It's kinda irrelevant because hockey has nothing to do with why the Cardinals are pissed. lol

In 8 games the Cardinals draw over half a million people. Over 41 games at let's say 12,000 per game the Coyotes draw just under half a million. But those stats have nothing to do with this...I just felt like doing the math to see. lol :gap:

#31 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

goin' north tomorrow....gotta be in page by 9:30.....up at 4, gone by 4:30....gonna be a looooooooong day...hope to get to the arena by puck drop...wish me luck......

#32 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

well, rollin' down the road to mama's place tomorrow....taking her to The Inn of the Hills for mothers day brunch....yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm....good stuff there...and i'm taking all my empty cookie tins for her to fill up for my return....of course, i miss the first to WCF home games(my bad), but we put in the timing like in february, when i wasn't even sure the yotes would make the playoffs, let alone go into the third round(o, ye of little faith). so saturday is grille night, sunday brunch, and then monday start on her honey-do list.....but she's 89 and i don't get to spend that much time with her, so it's all good....i am known as the good son(the only, but i'm not gonna quibble)...i'll be back next friday, and i already told mom that when the yotes games are on i'm pretty much oblivious to everything else....so don't count on me for board games or other activities...so ya'll have to stand up and represent for me....i'll be rootin' hard from texas...

#33 Guest_addulous_*

Guest_addulous_*

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

PLEASE SMUGGLE ME OUT OF TEXAS UPON YOUR RETURN TO ARIZONA.

thanks

#34 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

PLEASE SMUGGLE ME OUT OF TEXAS UPON YOUR RETURN TO ARIZONA.

thanks

sorry dude, not goin' anywhere near you(mama lives in Kerrville)...if you can make it there by next thursday, i'm rollin' hot early friday morning to get home before dark...happy to give you a ride.....lol...

#35 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

good news is...i made it to mom's and i'm ok....but i blew a tire about 20 miles west of van horn tx and damn near broke my foot trying to get the wheel off....jackwagons at the tire store put'em on with impact wrenches and i gotta stand on the lug wrench to get the damn lug nuts to move....on a brighter note, mama's honey-do list isn't too severe and i already got two of them done....monday am on the roof to check for hail damage and clean the gutters.....the fun just never ends.....TTFN

#36 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

good news is...i made it to mom's and i'm ok....but i blew a tire about 20 miles west of van horn tx and damn near broke my foot trying to get the wheel off....jackwagons at the tire store put'em on with impact wrenches and i gotta stand on the lug wrench to get the damn lug nuts to move....on a brighter note, mama's honey-do list isn't too severe and i already got two of them done....monday am on the roof to check for hail damage and clean the gutters.....the fun just never ends.....TTFN

Oh man...well at least it all worked out. Tell Mama we say hi!

#37 OFFLINE   goldenbear64

goldenbear64

Checker

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:32 PM

Oh man...well at least it all worked out. Tell Mama we say hi!

ma..uh.ma..mama says hi back...(bad bobby boucher imitation)...-for dessert tonight finished off the last of the home-made peach cobbler...she also baked a pecan pie and blackberry cobbler to have this coming week.....yuuuuuummmmmm....

This point has been edited by goldenbear64: 12 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

#38 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Gotta love Phoenix...more specifically , Tempe. Where was that 18 year old when I used to live right by there? :lol2:

Teen arrested after trying to trade sex for McDonald's meal

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A Valley teen is facing a child prostitution charge after attempting to trade sex for food.
Faelyn Ritz, 18, was arrested Monday after she and a 14-year-old girl agreed to have sex with two men in exchange for a meal at McDonald’s.
Police approached Ritz after watching her, the 14-year-old, and the two men discuss a deal in the area of Priest and Broadway.

While speaking with officers, Ritz admitted that she had reached an agreement with the men to swap sexual favors for food at McDonald’s.
Ritz also revealed that she has been prostituting since the age of 15, and charges $200 an hour for her services.

More!

#39 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,962 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

"and charges $200 an hour for her services."

I guess business must be real slow then if her and another girl are trading it for McDonalds. :huh:

#40 OFFLINE   dadevilscoyotes22

dadevilscoyotes22

Coach's Doghouse

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:22
  • Position:Right Defense

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Seriously? So a happy meal for a happy ending? The extent people will go to for some chicken nuggets...