Welcome to The NHL Arena

Welcome to The NHL Arena, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The NHL Arena by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

On The Road Again

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,331 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:1
  • Position:Goaltender

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Blackhawks will begin playoffs on road after loss to Wild

With one game left, the Blackhawks still don’t know whom they’ll face in the first round of the playoffs. But they know one thing: The postseason will begin on the road.

The chances of the Hawks earning home ice were slim regardless of how well they played. They needed help and some luck.

And they just didn’t get enough of it.

With their 2-1 shootout loss Thursday against the Minnesota Wild at the Xcel Energy Center, the Hawks still have a chance of catching the Detroit Red Wings for fifth place in the West. But the Nashville Predators eliminated the Hawks from home-ice contention and the Dallas Stars from the playoff race with a 2-0 victory.

More!

#2 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,331 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Who knows...maybe I'll be seeing you guys here in Phoenix. At least that's what I'm hoping. Playing the Red Wings again would get real old.

#3 OFFLINE   Big Chief Tomahawk

Big Chief Tomahawk

Chicago Black Hawks

• General Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:11
  • Position:Left Defense

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

Who knows...maybe I'll be seeing you guys here in Phoenix. At least that's what I'm hoping. Playing the Red Wings again would get real old.

Perhaps?! I have a sister-in-law in Chandler, AZ. Can't remember if it was last year or the year before, she went to a few playoff games. When I asked how she could afford it, she told me lots of tix were available for like $30-40. I'd be lucky to get an SRO for under about $80 here!

#4 OFFLINE   CoyoteQ

CoyoteQ

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,331 Points:
  • Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

Perhaps?! I have a sister-in-law in Chandler, AZ. Can't remember if it was last year or the year before, she went to a few playoff games. When I asked how she could afford it, she told me lots of tix were available for like $30-40. I'd be lucky to get an SRO for under about $80 here!

I lived in Chandler for years. ;) I don't think it's like you can just walk up to the window and get tickets like that for the playoffs and those tickets would definitely be in the upper level.