Welcome to The NHL Arena

Welcome to The NHL Arena, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The NHL Arena by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Admirals Keeping Things Warm In The Cellar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Selly

Selly

100 Point Scorer

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,069 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:13
  • Position:Right Wing

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Been awhile since my last post. Been busy with real life matters. Meanwhile the Norfolk Admirals continue to keep the cellar warm while the NHL open up camps and return to action next week.

When we last met the Admirals had just dropped a 0-3 match with the Syracuse Crunch on Friday (1/4/13). The Crunch provided the opposition the following night. The game was a much tighter game and the Admirals even had a chance to win. The key word was “HAD”. Things were not meant to be and Norfolk lost in overtime 3-4. After the loss the team had to take a trip down to Raleigh to take on the Charlotte Checkers at 1:30pm Sunday (1/6/13). Once again the Admirals played a pretty decent game, but the outcome remained the same. Norfolk dropped this game 1-3 to Charlotte.

Norfolk had some time off to get things together before heading up north for a Friday night match with the Syracuse Crunch. The Crunch and the Admirals played a tough match and that ended up going to a shootout. Syracuse came out on top with a 3-2 win over the Admirals in front of the home crowd.

More...

#2 OFFLINE   Mishey22

Mishey22

1st Team All Star

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,781 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:22
  • Position:Goaltender

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

I sorta feel bad for the Ads fans. They had such a good team last year, and now the team the Ducks has there seems ... not so good.. :hmmm:

#3 OFFLINE   chicken wing

chicken wing

Power Forward

• Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 Points:
  • Team:
  • Number:8
  • Position:Right Wing

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

I sorta feel bad for the Ads fans. They had such a good team last year, and now the team the Ducks has there seems ... not so good.. :hmmm:

The goaltending has been pretty awful...I'm glad Anaheims future goaltender isn't in the AHL.