Welcome to The NHL Arena

Welcome to The NHL Arena, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The NHL Arena by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Official Sharks Mafia Headquarters

• Please log in to reply
1054 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lacey_*

Guest_Lacey_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

shall we continue the mafia talk here?

Our updated current Mafia roster as of 6/26/09 is...
Sharks' Fans
1. Boss (Godmother) - Sharkie
2. Consigliere (Adviser to the Godmother) - Queenie
3. Under Boss - SoCalSharksGirl
4. Brigadier - Butterfly
5. Capo (2-4) - Bre, Lacey, Sarah
6. Lieutenants (4-8) - Vinnythehorse, sca1429, jolibean, JoanBytes, ntrlhattrick, Twiggy, airborne82d
7. Enforcer (Unlimited) - aphelion, RabidSharksFan, sharkiesgirl
8. Soliders (Unlimited) - pucked, Sharks Fan Tim, Foehammer, OhMySwede
9. Hit Man - SJsharkFAN4 Life
10. TheDude - TheDude
11. Wheelwoman - mstnglady13
12. Caretaker - Sharks fan in CT
13. Viking - C.C. Sharks Fan
14. Bodyguard to the Godmother - StrayShark
15. Peacekeeper - SoCalShark

Fans of Sharks' Fans, and whose loyalties lie firstly with another team.
1. Associate (unlimited) - Kinger, Wascapsfan4life, Kymmy, Hawkin, Jessander & Bubba, boyle22rules, Sharks515, FlyersPhanatic, Dwyer, Tohon, SelanneGirl (Other members are to be decided...this needs to be a non-Shark fan who also shows loyalty...)
2. Henchman (unlimited) - mtnjoeschmo, monte15, sharkhawk
3. Wheelman (1) - Stein

And if you aren’t currently in the Mafia and want to join, just post in this thread that you have loyalty to the Sharks, and you'll be considered ;)

This point has been edited by SharksGirl: 19 August 2009 - 05:40 PM
Added in current Mafia Info - SharksGirl

#2 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

Okay, so Mini Sharks Mafia...let's role with it...

#3 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:18 AM

Yup, works for me!

So I know nothing about the Mafia...what roles are there? LOL

#4 Guest_Lacey_*

Guest_Lacey_*

ok we all need our little minion roles to put in our sigs haha

This point has been edited by Lacey: 08 October 2007 - 12:19 AM

#5 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Okay, so Mini Sharks Mafia...let's role with it...

Lol. I love this idea. What is my role godmother ;)

#6 Guest_Lacey_*

Guest_Lacey_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:20 AM

hmmm idk any roles...has anyone seen the godfather cause I haven't

#7 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Yup, works for me!

So I know nothing about the Mafia...what roles are there? LOL

You, godmother of the mafia, know nothing about it... AHAHAHAHA!

#8 Guest_SharksGirl_*

Guest_SharksGirl_*

Maybe we should start a thread.... Mafia talk in the recap thread is kinda odd....

#9 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:21 AM

Maybe we should start a thread.... Mafia talk in the recap thread is kinda odd....

I'm moving all the posts to the Sharks chatter thread, so we can continue it there.

#10 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:22 AM

Time to wikipedia roles in the mafia! :D

#11 Guest_Lacey_*

Guest_Lacey_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:22 AM

Time to wikipedia roles in the mafia! :D

i already did I didn't find anything.

#12 Guest_sarahrose_*

Guest_sarahrose_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:23 AM

heh. sharks mafia. :D

#13 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:23 AM

Okay, don't worry girls, we'll find something, I'll do some googling, and we'll get the roles set out!

How many do we need?

#14 Guest_SharksGirl_*

Guest_SharksGirl_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:24 AM

Moving it here... good idea!!

Italian Mafia structure

1. Capofamiglia - (Don)
2. Consigliere - (Counselor/Advisor)
3. Sotto Capo - (Underboss)
4. Capodecina - (Group Boss/Capo)
5. Uomini D'onore - ("Men of Honor")

* Boss—The head of the family, usually reigning as a dictator, sometimes called the don or "godfather". The Boss receives a cut of every operation taken on by every member of his family. Depending on the Family, the Boss may be chosen by a vote from the Caporegimes of the family. In the event of a tie, the Underboss must vote. In the past, all the members of a Family voted on the Boss, but by the late 1950s, any gathering such as that attracted too much attention.

* Underboss—The Underboss, usually appointed by the Boss, is the second in command of the family. The Underboss is in charge of all of the Capos, who are controlled by the Boss. The Underboss is usually first in line to become Acting Boss if the Boss is imprisoned or dies.

* Consigliere—The Consigliere is an advisor to the family. They are often low profile gangsters that can be trusted. They are used as a mediator of disputes or representatives or aides in meetings with other Families. They often keep the Family looking as legitimate as possible, and are, themselves, legitimate apart from some minor gambling or loan sharking. Often Consiglieres are lawyers or stock brokers, are trusted and have a close friendship or relationship with the Don. They usually do not have crews of their own, but still wield great power in the Family. They are also often the liaison between the Don and important 'bought' figures, such as politicians or Judges.

* Caporegime (or Capo)—A Capo (sometimes called a Captain) is in charge of a crew. There are usually four to six crews in each family, possibly even seven to nine crews, each one consisting of up to ten Soldiers. Capos run their own small family, but must follow the limitations and guidelines created by the Boss, as well as pay him his cut of their profits. Capos are nominated by the Underboss, but typically chosen by the Boss himself.

* Soldier—Soldiers are members of the family, and can only be of Italian background. Soldiers start as Associates that have proven themselves. When the books are open, meaning that there is an open spot in the family, a Capo (or several Capos) may recommend an up-and-coming Associate to be a new member. In the case that there is only one slot and multiple recommendations, the Boss will decide. The new member usually becomes part of the Capo's crew that recommended him. Sometimes a soldier will be called a button man, because, in theory, when a capo presses a button, someone dies. They are also caled made men, who have made their bones, by committing a murder in front of Mafia witnesses. This ensures the soldier's reliability: he will never testify against a man who could testify against him. Being made is the beginning but not the end of a Mafia career. (The definitions of made man and making one's bones are inferred: Most books on the Mafia—fiction or nonfiction—assume these terms but never define them.)

* Associate—An Associate is not a member of the mob, and an Associate's role is more similar to that of an errand boy. They are usually a go-between or sometimes deal in drugs to keep the heat off the actual members. In other cases, an associate might be a corrupt labor union delegate or businessman.[22] Non-Italians will never go any further than this. However, occasionally an associate will become powerful within his own family, for example Joe Watts, a close associate of John Gotti.

#15 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

I was just gonna post that.lol.

#16 Guest_Lacey_*

Guest_Lacey_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:26 AM

haha well that should be plenty to divide up the roles.

#17 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:31 AM

Okay, so here it is in picture format

Posted Image

#18 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Lacey, since we have no power whatsoever right now, why don't you be my Associate and get me some of that "stuff"... not the cheap stuff like last time!!!

#19 Guest_Pope Pogo II_*

Guest_Pope Pogo II_*

Can I be in the Sharks Mafia!!!!?

#20 Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Guest_SJSmitty16_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:33 AM

Can I be in the Sharks Mafia!!!!?

Up to the godmother. :D Yay, everyone wants to play, few will win. Are you lucky enough to get bitten by the Mini Sharks Mafia? (I'm so lame, I know)